Stop by our Urban Winery & Tasting Lounge at 1416 SE Stark St. We’re open 7 days a week. Monday-Thursday: 4-10pm, Friday: 4-11pm, Saturday: 1-11pm, Sunday: 1-10pm with our own Aperitivo happy hour from 4-6pm Monday-Friday.
We make our own wines on-site and pour our current releases in our Tasting Lounge. We also pour several guest wines that are made here in Portland. You can order tasting flights, glasses, or full bottles. We aim to please.
To compliment our wines, we also serve…
- Olympic Provision’s salami – D’Arles, Finnochiona, D’Alsace, Sopressata, and Chorizo Rioja. An amazing array of flavors selected for our wines.
- Cheese from Steve’s Cheese Bar – A seasonal selection of Goat, Sheep, and Cow milk cheeses. Most are raw and aged. All are perfectly wine-friendly!
- Bread and Oil from Little T Baker – Their salted bread that we use might be the best in the WORLD!
- Chocolate Bars from Woodblock Chocolates – Charley roasts his own cacao and makes his chocolates a block away. Delish.
- Olives and Marcona Almonds
And since we also love beer, we always have a couple beers on tap..changing every week or two. We select our favorite beers of the Northwest.