Stop by our Urban Winery & Tasting Lounge at 1416 SE Stark St. We’re open 4-10pm Mon-Fri, 2-10pm Sat and Sun.
We make our own wines on-site and pour our current ENSO and RESONATE releases at the bar. We also pour several guest wines made in Portland and by other Portland-area winemakers. You can order tastings (small pours), flights (multiple half-glasses), glasses, or full bottles.
To compliment our wines, we also serve…
- Olympic Provision’s salami – D’Arles, Finnochiona, D’Alsace, Sopressata, and Chorizo Rioja. An amazing array of flavors selected for our wines.
- Cheese from Steve’s Cheese Bar – A seasonal selection of Goat, Sheep, and Cow milk cheeses. Most are raw and aged. All are perfectly wine-friendly!
- Bread and Oil from Little T Baker – Their salted bread that we use might be the best in the WORLD!
- Chocolate Bars from Woodblock Chocolates – Charley roasts his own cacao and makes his chocolates a block away. Delish.
- Sweet and savory pies/pasties from Pacific Pie Company (down the street). We warm them on-site and they are AMAZING!
And since we also love beer, we always have 2 beers on tap…changing every week or two. We select our favorite beers of the Northwest. We also have a few can/bottle options.
And here’s our current menu…